International Master in European Project Planning and Management
Are you interested in an International Career?
Enroll in the 12th edition of the Master in European Project Planning and Management.
The 12th Edition of the Master programme will be presented as a Hybrid initiative (i.e. online and onsite).
A TRULY INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMME
Since the first Edition of the Master, organised in 2012, 200 graduate students of over 40 nationalities, worldwide, attended the master course.The involved lecturers come from 8 European countries.Internships are organised in 20 different countries throughout Europe.
Online and onsite international internships are guaranteed for all participants in 50 partner organizations based in 20 different countries.
Career destinations include, International Organizations, European Agencies, Public Authorities, Universities, Consulting Companies, Private Enterprises etc. 85% of the participants in the previous editions are currently working as International Project Managers all over the world.
A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE
The Master programme was a life-changing experience for most of the participants. Here are some extracts from their Testimonials.
HYBRID LEARNING SOLUTION
The objective of the Master in European Project Planning and Management is to provide participants with the skills to successfully work in the field of international cooperation, through the use of European funding programmes.
The teaching staff of the Master in European Project Planning and Management is composed of experts of 8 different nationalities. They all have 20 to 30 years of professional experience in planning, managing, evaluating and auditing European projects.
The International Master in European Project Planning and Management is organised and coordinated by PIXEL, an international education and training institution involved, so far, in over 130 projects funded by the European Commission.
Duration: 5 months (800 hours)
Start date: 16 October 2023. Asynchronous online students can start anytime.
Fee: 3 800 euro
6 GOOD REASONS TO ENROL
- Guaranteed International internships in 50 partner organizations based in 20 different European countries.
- International teaching staff with long experience in planning, managing, evaluating European projects
- A Truly International environment with students coming from all over the world and trainers coming from 8 different European countries.
- Constant integration of theory with practical, hands-on, experience
- 85% of the students involved in the previous editions are currently working as international project managers all over the world.
- The experience and expertise of the Coordinator. Pixel has over twenty years of experience in European project management and was directly involved in over 120 projects funded by the European Commission.
INFORMATION AND ENROLLMENT
Enroll in the 12th edition of the Master Programme, Learn Project Management in a Truly International Environment and START YOUR INTERNATIONAL CAREER.
More information at https://europlan.pixel-online.org/master
Contact us at e-mail : [email protected]