The European Project Planning international Seminar provides participants with the skills to transform good ideas into successful European project proposals.
The Seminar enables the participants to:
- Understand and make their way through the funding opportunities managed by the European Commission
- Matching ideas with funding programmes
- Interpret correctly a European call for proposals
- Develop effective ideas for European projects
- Carrying out preparatory research activities
- Collect all necessary documents for the European project preparation
- Create an appropriate transnational project partnership.
- Fill in the Application Form for the submission of a European Project
- Plan the project budget
- Manage the Financial Aspects of the project application
- Carry out the project self-assessment
- Carry out the necessary procedures for the submission of a project proposal
- Be aware of the award criteria