The international Master in European Project Planning and Management has a total duration of 5 months (800 hours) organized as follows:
- 2 months of classroom based training and project work. The classroom based training has a duration of 8 hour a day, from 9.00 to 13.00 and from 14.00 to 18.00. The classroom based course is held in Florence (Italy).
- 3 months of internship, in public or private organizations. The intern works as an Assistant European project manager.
The classroom based part of the Master course is held at Pixel, in Florence (Italy).
The internship is held in one of the partner organisations
based in one of the European Union's member states.
The Master course's language is English
The approach used in the Master in European Project Planning and Management is highly practical
, based on the expertise of the course trainers
who have 15 to 25 years experience in European project planning, management, assessment and auditing.
are carried out for each topic analyzed. The practical simulation also make use of the services, databases, and documentation made available, on-line, by the European Commission and its Agencies.
The objective of the practical activities is the simulation of the planning and management of European projects
At the end of the Master, every work group will have produced: a European project including the application form, budget, transnational partnership, administrative requirements, supporting documents etc.
The internship, which lasts 3 months, takes place in a public or private organization
. The intern works as an Assistant European project manager. During the internship the intern is assisted by an internal tutor as well as by the tutor of the Master.
In order to facilitate the selection of candidates by the host organizations, each student is required to submit a detailed CV that is sent to the partner organizations that have previously declared their availability to host interns as they are interested in the job profile acquired by the students themselves.
Pixel, the Master course coordinator, is accredited by the Tuscany Regional Government and by the Ministry of Education. The Master course is recognised by the Tuscan Regional Government.
Three types of certificates are issued at the end of the Master period for the students who have participated in at least 80% of the classroom course and internship hours and will have passed the final exam.
The three certificates are:
- An officially recognized Competences Certificate issued by the Tuscany Regional Government that is the body recognizing the course. This certificate provides information about the specific skills and competences acquired during the course.
- A Participation Certificate issued by Pixel. This certificate provides detailed information about the programme carried out. The Certificate also present the assessment of results achieved during the classroom based course; the assessment of the project work carried out; the evaluation of the internship.
- A Europass Mobility Certificate issued by the National Agencies for the Erasmus+ Programme certifying the skills and competences acquired during the internship abroad experience.
Please download the Master Brochure