of the Master is to provide participants with the skills to successfully work in the field of European cooperation, through the use of funding in education, training, culture, research, development and external cooperation made available by the European Comission.
The target group
of the Master are graduates in any discipline. The pre-requisites are: university degree and a good knowledge of English.
The Master course’s programme
is organized in two main modules:
- European Project Planning
- European Project Management
, of the Master course is Pixel
an education and training institution based in Florence (Italy) having as its main aim the provision of support to internationalization and European Cooperation. For the organization of the International Master, Pixel cooperates with a number of European Partners
who are also very experienced in European cooperation and who are willing to offer an internship to all participants in the Master.
The teaching staff
is composed by experts with over 15 years of experience in European cooperation representing several European countries.
The Master has a total duration
of 5 months (800 hours). For the first two months the master will be held at Pixel site, in Florence (Italy), Monday through Friday, full time.
In the following three months the international internship will be organized.
The three months internship
is an integral part of the Master. It is organized taking into account the profile, needs and expectations of both each participant and each host organization
, so as to make the internship experience very beneficial for both.
The internship provides the Master’s participants with the opportunity to work as an Assistant European Project Manager in an organization
, with long experience in planning and managing European projects, based in a European Union’s member state.
used in the Master course will be English
There are 7 good reasons
why this Master should be chosen:
- The practical focus of the training contents
- The skills, experience and expertise of the international teaching staff.
- The skills, experience and expertise of the promoter of the Master.
- The practical project planning and management activities organized in the Master’s framework.
- The International Internship with the role of Assistant European Project Manager
- The international environment of the Master.
- The opportunity to improve language competencies in European English.
fee is 3.600 euro. It includes:
- Participation in the Master
- Teaching material
- Organization of the international internship
Those who wish to enroll
in the European Project Planning and Management Master course should fill in the Registration Form
, available in the Enrolment section
For further information
on the European Project Planning and Management Master course, please contact:
Training Course Secretariat
Via Luigi Lanzi 12 - 50134 Firenze
Tel. 055-48 97 00 - Fax. 055-462 88 73
Please download the Master Brochure