The International Master in European Project Planning and Management is open to participants from all over the world.
Pre-requisites to access the Master course are:
- University Diploma or Degree
- Good knowledge of English
There is no age limit.
Up to 30 participants are selected. The selection of applications is based on the motivation letter and CV submitted.
The International Master in European Project Planning and Management provides participants with the skills to:
Please download the Master Brochure
- analyse the current European funding opportunities and calls for proposal
- develop effective project ideas
- collect all necessary documents for the project submission
- create an transnational project partnerships
- fill in the application form for the submission of European projects
- organize and plan the Financial Aspects of the project
- manage the European project's activities
- manage relations with the partnership and with the European Commission / Agencies
- reach the project objectives and expected outcomes
- monitor and evaluate the project
- promote the exploitation and sustainability of the project
- produce project reports
- carry out an effective project financial management
- organize the project material for external audits