The European Project Planning international Seminar is addressed to directors, managers, lecturers, teachers, trainers, researchers and experts working in public bodies, universities, schools, training organizations, adult education institutions, research centers.
The European Project Planning international Seminar is addressed to individuals who wish to acquire the skills for successfully accessing and managing European funds in the field of education, culture, research and innovation.
The European Project Planning international Seminar aims at providing participants
with the skills to enable them to:
- Understand and make their way through the funding opportunities managed by the European Commission
- Interpret correctly a European call for proposals
- Develop effective project ideas for European projects
- Collect all necessary documents for the European project preparation
- Create an appropriate transnational project partnership.
- Fill in the Application Form for the submission of a European Project
- Plan Financial Aspects of the project application
- Carry out the necessary procedures for the presentation of a project
Please Download the Brochure
of the International Seminar in European Project Planning